Hubs and I are back from our northeastern US vacation, we had a magnificent time. As my sister says, "a place should always leave you wanting more..." and she is so right.
I will post vacation photos soon, however I wanted to let you know that Hubs and I went to a Bethenny taping on Monday which is airing tomorrow (well I guess I should clarify that I dragged Hubs to the taping....lol) Now....if you are in Canada, and you get the show on the E Channel, the show might air on Monday, I've noticed we get her shows a day later than in the US. Nonetheless, if you watch her show, you may spot us in the background. (Oh yes, I should mention that I'm mostly blonde now. I had been mostly every hair colour in NYC except blonde, so I decided to go for it again!)
The taping was really fun. Lots of waiting around beforehand and the weather was "breezy" (chilly) outside, but once we were in the studio, things happened quite quickly. We couldn't take photos/videos during the taping nor talk much about the taping, however I will say that:
1. The studio sets are very tiny. The producers make the studio seem huge on TV. And it was freezing in the studio.
2. Bethenny is super thin. Really thin. But she looked good, not gaunt.
3. Bethenny has quick wit and quick responses. You can tell she is driven and she had the crowd laughing at some of her responses to theaudience questions and to the guests.
4. The celebrity guests were Rosie Perez, Sam Talbot, a couple speaking about relationships and a 4 year old who tap-danced her own thing at a dance recital and the Youtube video went viral. She was pretty cute.
5. The taping was about an hour and a half long, give or take, which is a little longer than what is shown on TV. And the show taped the segments in sequence as to how it appears on the program.
Please excuse my windblown hair.
Fun experience! More stories & photos to come.