Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a new love.
La Canadienne Pierre Boots.
I've had my eye on these for awhile and decided to buy them as a birthday gift to myself. Being a boots girl, the Pierres won out over the Manolos.
These boots are leather, waterproof and made in Canada. Ironically, I bought them from Nordstrom US online. Yep. Go figure. (And I paid that damn duty charge!! But let's not discuss that.)
The boots arrived last Tuesday, and I've worn them to work every day since. I love.
oops, should've dusted the mirror!
These boots have my musts:
2. warm for winter.
3. high quality construction.
4. fit like a glove (no end of the day pain).
5. the heel height is just right.
6. the boot calves fit pretty well and don't sag!!
7. the boots stand upright and don't flop over the second you take them off.
8. the soles grip wonderfully on the snow and ice (this week was particularly brutal for weather!)
These boots are in charge.
Here's the La Canadienne website. A nice selection of boots indeed.
Do you have a favorite pair of boots?