Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

                                             This year's poinsettia-inspired tree

Hubs and I are off to my parents' place tomorrow to spend Christmas and a few extra days.   I would like to wish everyone a very Merry and Delightful Christmas!   A big thank you to my followers for reading my varied ramblings and leaving me fab comments, I have 'met' so many wonderful people this year and discovered some great blog reads!   Thank you again.

Back next week after holidays!  Have a great one.

LR @ Magnificent or Egregious

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good wishes.

    Happy Christmas to you and family and thank you for your posts, support and comments.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope you have a wonderful time with them too. Has been fun "meeting" you this year, and I really treasure your point of view and observations. I have one more project to wrap up (why do builders not take Christmas holidays anymore???) but then I am looking forward to a bit of time off with the family too.

    Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a truly wonderful time celebrating with your family LR.
    Guess where I'll be Christmas night? Plonked in front of the TV after hearing that National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation will be on! yay.
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family LR. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best to you and your family.
    Hope you are having a wonderful time.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete