Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn?


I thought I was solely in the Jackie camp; for I am interested in her life and legacy, I am high maintenance and an introvert, a book lover, have expensive tastes, an older husband, covet a Hermes scarf, enjoy interior decorating, possess an excellent memory of people (and their antics).

But alas, I can relate to Marilyn as well.  I serve simple fare for dinners, leave most organized sports to the men, hardly reminsce about childhood, barely understand math, enjoy most form fitting clothes and "just give me champagne and good food and I'm in heaven and love" (MM).  

Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting... I would have to say I'm a bit of both too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can relate to both. Its what makes life interesting, we can have so many sides.

    ReplyDelete